Karisma Skincare creates high quality, non-toxic and organic skincare products. Their product line is small and focused on what they believe meets a majority of skincare needs. Karisma Skincare has a compelling story and offering but their web presence did not accurately portray them as well as it should. It suffered from the following:
- Their site, while decent, didn’t sync with their product messaging which was high-end and organic.
- It suffered from a redundant navigational structure, often leaving customers confused.
- The layout wasn’t to pixel-perfect precision, giving way for an unfinished feel.
- It lacked high-end product photography.
- The marketing and messaging could be drastically improved upon.
In the crowded space that is skincare, highlighting their value proposition and catered to a specific target market was essential. How we addressed it is as follows:
- Rebuild their UX design while keeping their existing color scheme and make changes to the customer flow.
- Rebrand with new product photography, new copywriting with a district voice and personality among their website and social presence with a focus on both sophistication and a woman-owned, small business feel.
- Developed creative incentives for urgency, upsells, and subscriptions.
- Made mobile a primary driver based on our analytics research on user behavior towards skincare shopping.