CIA's online presence needed reform. Their analytics data showed that people were not actively engaged with the site, often leaving on the same page they landed on. The time on site was low, and their contact form had more spam than actual potential customers. In addition:
- Their site was antiquated and slow and contained broken links and missing pages.
- They tried to compact all their business information into the website, making it difficult to find the most important information.
- Key calls-to-action were missing, leading to lost business opportunities.
- Researched and split each customer segment to create profiles and needs of each (general aviation aircraft owners, business and affluent travelers, student pilots).
- Developed three distinct websites that cater to the very distinct customer groups.
- Designed landing pages for organic and paid search campaigns.
- Edited copy, added new photography, built landing pages, integrated custom tracking.